Call Now For Your Appliance or AC Repair – (956) 212-2970 or (956) 631-0908
Appliance Repair, Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
Serving McAllen, Edinburg, Brownsville, Harlingen, Mission & San Benito Valley, Texas
Our positive reputation is well earned and deserved and we have spent a long time working on it. A reputation acquired because of work quality, customer service, and never being late! We are a licensed company: License TACLA5636OE and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
You work hard for your time and money and we understand. Most of our jobs are acquired by loyal repeat customers and those referred by satisfied customers. We have found that to achieve these goals and the goals set by the industry, we had to do exceptional work and to not just achieve our goals but to surpass them.
We work very hard to be the number one company you choose for all present and future maintenance repairs, because we are aware that you have many options when it comes to choosing a repair service. Without hesitation, we work to be the company you choose and recommend to all your family and friends. This is the reason we offer our services guarantee.
- Bring us your receipt and we will meet or beat any written estimate.
- We will only have the highly experienced trained technicians in professional factory appliance repair as employees! No matter what happens,
- Always on time and courteous we will be.
- Most of the time able to take care of your problem in the same day
- 7 days a week to answer questions and send out our professional technicians our appliance repair support specialists will be there to assist you.
- Before performing and service or installation, you will be provided with an estimate, and we’ll make sure that you are only charged for the parts and services you have asked for and have agreed to.
- Manufacturer approved parts are all we install
- At no additional charge, we have same service
- Only charging fair additional traveling fees
- Service calls are free with an installation, maintenance, and a completed repair.